Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sanding fool

Yeah, still at it. Work and some other distractions have kept me away from the boat over the last few weeks, but I've squeezed in a few sanding sessions. Another coat of primer coming shortly...


...but I won't be using this compressor! All the parts are replaceable, except the big one on the end of the motor. Looks like a shopping opportunity coming up.


Putty, longboard, putty, longboard. I've done the whole boat maybe three times, and some spots a few more than that. I'll see what another primer coat looks like, then get the VC Performance Epoxy bottom paint on.

I'm undecided about the sheer- whether to take the topsides paint up and over, or to let the deck paint roll over the edge. I'm leaning toward the latter, thinking it will make the boat look lower and less boxy?

No comments:

Post a Comment